Bread recipe Beef Curry Gravy Nets – food-shaped nets or nets is often referred to as bread or roti kirai nets. This is the most delicious culinary eaten together gravy Curry as his trademark, was able to curry goat, Curry Chicken, curry or beef in bread recipes savory Curry gravy special nets this time. Roti jala with curry gravy is very popular as a Malay, Indian food menu even the Middle East. In Indonesia itself is quite well known as roti jala is typical of Riau, North Sumatra Malays to Aceh with various variations.
How To Make Bread Sauce Recipe Nets Curry Beef
There are many creatives in how to make roti jala with basic dough that is easy and simple, namely the use of the materials of the main egg or without eggs, milk, coconut milk as an alternative to or in combination with other materials to add to the flavour. So too with variations of the cuisine, capable with durian, presented together with chocolate sauce or another, etc.
Gravy beef curry Roti jala is also just as yummy with a variety of roti jala with more frills, very tasty eaten while dyed as well as sipping a savory Curry gravy and out in a jiffy.
Recipe To Make Bread Nets:
300 g flour
500 ml thin coconut milk from 150 grams of grated coconut
4 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp salt
margarine sparingly to brand
How To Make Bread Nets:
- Mix and stir flour and salt in a container, set aside.
- In another container, whisk the eggs until blended (use a whisk so that more easily), then pour the coconut milk and vegetable oil, stir until blended. Put the mixture of flour and salt last bit by bit while stirring until completely flat, then strain it so that dough no rotate.
- Insert the dough into a container of bread triangular plastic nets, or use a plastic bottle and create a hole on the lid of a small glass of mineral water straws, that later was able to form a mesh that is great when the batter is poured.
- Preheat wok anti sticky over low heat, thin brush with margarine. Pour batter in horizontal, vertical and diagonal as well as looped or random to taste that is important to form nets. After the dough is cooked, fold the triangular shape or according to taste.
Beef Curry Gravy Recipe:
250 grams of beef
1 .5 litres of water to boil meat
600 ml coconut milk from 1 coconut grain
2 pieces of bay leaf
2 pieces of Orange leaves
2 pieces cardamom
4 grains of clove
5 cm cinnamon
1 piece pekak (star anise)
1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
1 tsp granulated sugar
1/2 tsp salt
oil for sauteing
6 pieces of curly red chillies
6 grains of red onion
3 cloves garlic
4 grains candlenut
4 cm ginger
4 cm turmeric
1 tsp Aniseed
1/2 tsp cumin
1 tbsp coriander
How To Make Beef Gravy Curry:
- Wash clean the beef then boil with 1 .5 litres of water until tender. Lift and drain the beef and then cut-diced boiled water, set aside for gravy stock.
- Heat a little oil and stir-fry until fragrant spices finely. Enter partial meat along with 500 ml of gravy broth, also enter the Bay leaves, lime leaves, cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, and mix well.
- After boiling, pour coconut milk then Cook while stir until boil again. Add salt and sugar and Cook, stirring occasionally until done. The bread was ready the nets served with curry gravy.