Beef in coconut milk Soup recipes typical of Betawi – Soto Betawi native not only easily found in Jakarta, the reason is the delicious typical soto made it very popular in a wide range of places, even its popularity also to abroad.
|Image by resepkoki.co|
Beef In Coconut Milk Soup Recipes Typical Of The Betawi
The savory soup and gravy seasoning soto betawi spice-rich meat is sometimes use fresh milk or coconut milk, as well as being able to wear also its reunion. While the beef with beef offal is one of the main materials used.
But in how to make typical meat gravy Betawi soto white this time, we use the beef without innards, as well as slash that also afford you skip pemakainnya. Coconut milk without milk also showed variations of flavours that special savory soup, so we cannot always serve a selection of clear soups soup alone at home.
Soto Betawi Beef Recipes:
- 250 grams of beef
- 250 grams of slash beef
- 1200 ml coconut milk from 1 grated coconut grain
- 600 ml water broth from stew beef
- 2 pieces of Orange leaves
- 3 pieces of bay leaf
- 2 stalks serai digeprek
- 4 cm galangal digeprek
- 3 cm ginger digeprek
- 1 piece star anise (pekak)
- 4 cm cinnamon
- 2 grains of clove
- 2 pieces cardamom
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper powder pepper/
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp bouillon powder or flavoring (optional)
- oil for sauteing
How to make beef Soto Betawi
8 grains of red onion
4 cloves garlic
1 tbsp coriander
1/2 tsp cumin
To complement the presentation of:
300 grams of potatoes peeled and cut into wedges lengthwise, flush clean then fried until cooked
2 plum tomatoes cut into pieces
1 stalk green onion cut up angle
3 stalks celery cut into pieces
sweet soy sauce when you like
fried onions for topping
How To Make Beef Betawi Soto:
- Boiled beef with 1 liter of water is approximately 1 hour, lift and drain meat and then cut into pieces to taste. Set aside 600 ml of water decoction of the meat to the marinade kaldunya.
- Wash clean slash beef and then boiled with water to taste, remove the water boiled and then brush or slash while kerik washed with tap water or running water until clean. Boil again with water to taste and 1 sheet of bay leaf until tender, slash and cut into pieces.
- Heat a little oil in a skillet, Saute until fragrant spices finely, lime leaves, 2 pieces of bay leaf, Lemongrass, ginger, and galangal. Next enter your 600 ml stock, star anise, cloves, cinnamon, and cardamom.
- Stir-stir well then enter fraction slash, beef and cook until just tender and the absorb more marinade. Pour the coconut milk and stir constantly so as not to break the coconut milk, after boiling give salt, sugar, pepper and seasoning. Cook while stirring occasionally until everything is cooked, lift up and ready to be served.
- Prepare a bowl, stir in chips, fractional tomatoes, celery and scallions. Sirami with gravy and meat contains slash, sprinkle fried onions and serve with a variety of other supplements.